Brunswick Cemetery is owned by the Town of Brunswick and operated by the Brunswick Cemetery Association. It is located at S5760 CEMETERY RD, 54701, in the Town of Brunswick, rural Eau Claire. The cemetery was established in 1869, has about 3100 gravesites, and as of 2019 has about 1200 burials. Burials include many people/families who helped establish the town of Brunswick, as well as veterans from the Civil War, and all wars since then.
Contact information: President of the Brunswick Cemetery Association is Martin Tullar, telephone 715-839-8095.